"The lawyers are accessible, give practical advice and get good results" Chambers Europe, 2017
Clients in the chemical sector look to the firm for assistance in drafting and negotiating contracts, as well as with dispute-related work including litigation. Upon request, the firm provides clients with updates on the EU and Italian regulatory framework. The firm’s lawyers provide practical, business oriented advice.
Recent clients include:
- a worldwide leader in technology focused solutions to life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets;
- the world's largest manufacturers and exporters of a number of active principle ingredients used to treat liver pathologies;
- an association which represents over 1300 companies operating in diverse areas of the chemical industry;
- a leading Czech petrochemical producer in relation to reorganisation of the company at European level;
- an Italian chemical manufacturer and supplier of active pharmaceutical ingredients, world leader in the field of biliary derivatives.