Construction & Machinery
"Combines its skill in dealing with domestic issues with excellent cross-border capabilities"
Chambers Europe, 2017
Construction clients receive top quality advice on all legal aspects relating to construction including any contentious aspects both during and on completion of construction projects. Clients working in the machinery sector seek advice in relation to drafting and negotiating supply contracts as well as excellent detailed advice and assistance in dispute related patent matters.
- one of the world's leading manufacturers of high quality geosynthetics;
- an internationally-operating group of companies in the construction and machinery sector, incorporating four traditional brands;
- a key manufacturer of valves and other hydraulic products, for use mainly in the agricultural sector;
- one of the world's top ten producers of industrial and farm equipment;
- one of the world's top ten manufacturers of motor vehicles and parts;
- a listed US electrical goods manufacturer.