"The lawyers are accessible, give practical advice and get good results" Chambers Europe, 2017Trevisan & Cuonzo has a rapidly expanding sports law practice and represents a broad range of domestic and international clients in this sector. The firm has high quality experience advising professional sportsmen including footballers, cyclists and athletes as well as advising sports federations, sponsors and event organizers. The firm prides itself on providing a cutting edge legal service while maintaining a user friendly approach.
Recent work includes:
- Advising professional football players on a matters concerning breach of sports agreements
- Advising European Football Federation and professional football players on use of image rights
- Providing assistance to athletes and sport associations in a matters relating to agreements for provision of sport services
- Advising professional cyclists injured during a national competition on liability of the sports event organizers
- Advising FIFA agents on fee arrangements pursuant to agency agreements with major football team