Fashion & Design
"Trevisan & Cuonzo provide prompt, professional and precise support. They are particularly sensitive to the day to day needs of an Association like ours."
Chamber of Fashion - Italy, 2016
With Trevisan & Cuonzo's head offices located in the heart of Milan, fashion and design clients - not only locally but from around the globe - seek top quality legal assistance from the firm. Advice ranges from drafting and negotiating commercial agreements such as licensing and distribution agreements, to securing and enforcing all aspects of clients’ intellectual property rights. The firm prides itself on providing a cutting edge legal service.
Current clients include:
- a leader in the design, engineering and marketing of premium quality footwear, apparel and accessories;
- a worldwide manufacturer of high-quality office and residential furniture;
- a non-for-profit association which regulates, coordinates and promotes the development of Italian fashion;
- a Swiss-based global manufacturer of systems and services for the textile industries;
- a Dutch-based multi-national clothes manufacturer;
- a Belgian-based multi-national clothing and footwear manufacturer;
- a prominent American manufacturer of footwear, clothing and sporting apparatus;
- the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of premier boxing, MMA and other fight sports equipment and sports fashion;
- An Austrian manufacturer and supplier of precision-cut crystal to the jewellery, textiles and accessories industries;
- A leading international manufacturer of professional cookware and kitchen utensils;
- a leading Italian protagonist for design, production and retail of hosiery and lingerie.