Food & Beverages
"A first choice in IP matters" Legal 500, 2017
Trevisan & Cuonzo takes time to understand clients' industry sectors, allowing for a better response to their business needs and the provision of more specialised and in-depth legal advice. The firm has substantial experience in this field with a solid core of well-known food and beverage industry clients. The legal assistance provided ranges from general commercial advice in contractual issues with suppliers and distributors, to advice on marketing initiatives, as well as mainstream intellectual property advice. Our team of legal specialists is able to provide a very broad range of advice for both non contentious and contentious matters.
Current clients include:
- one of the most important Italian businesses in the field of innovation food with a focus on gluten-free products;
- the FTSE 100 owner of internationally famous food and beverage brands;
- an independent leading company in the breeding of plant varieties for the food industry;
- a major Italian wine and spirits company;
- a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of non-alcoholic beverages, concentrates and syrups;
- one of the oldest Italian distilleries and retailers of spirits;
- an Italian Stock Exchange listed global player in the production and distribution of milk, dairy products and fruit beverages;
- a southern Italian producer of top quality olive oil.