Household & Consumer Products
"Trevisan & Cuonzo understands the reasoning behind a company's choices and is tuned in to the way companies see their brands".
World Trademark Review 1000 - The World's Leading Trademark Professionals, 2014
Trevisan & Cuonzo has a wide range of domestic and international clients operating in the manufacturing and sales of consumer and household products. The firm is very well positioned to advise on the regulatory and legal framework in Italy in this field. Advice provided includes brand review, clearance and registration; packaging; product design clearance; registration; and the various legal aspects of advertising and marketing. The firm has an in- depth understanding of legal issues in relation to product liability matters and has handled strategy for product recall. The firm is also well placed to handle all commercial aspects of product sale from product merchandising and licensing to agreements with third party distributors and retailers. Trevisan & Cuonzo is considered a leader in dispute resolution and litigation although it always seeks alternative solutions before resorting to litigation. Trevisan & Cuonzo provides straightforward, pragmatic legal advice to enable clients to operate businesses successfully.
Current clients include:
- An Italian multinational manufacturer of baby carriages, strollers, high chairs, toys and accessories
- A Greek-based manufacturer of cigarettes and other tobacco-related products
- A US manufacturer of fitness equipment
- A world-leading new technology vacuum cleaner manufacturer
- Multi-national company wich manufacturers stationary and office items
- An international business providing high quality cosmetics and perfumes
- A multinational company active in the production of personal healthcare products and cosmetics
- A world-leading provider of kitchen systems with headquarters in Switzerland