Intellectual Property Litigation
Pharmaceutical Regulatory and Litigation
Geographical Indications and Food Technology
Daniela has a multi jurisdictional litigation focus with very solid experience assisting clients from the US, Canada, Sweden and Holland. She is also involved in many commercial transactions such as the management of license programmes, R&D Agreements, distribution networks and assets deals.
Daniela was a stagiaire in Brussels at the Secretary General of the European Commission, reporting to the Commission on the Progress of the Working Groups, Council of Ministers Environment and Enlargement, when a law student in 1996.
Daniela’s professional experience includes:
- Representing a leader in the electronics industry, producing consumer goods. She worked on patent, trade mark and design infringement claims, litigation relating to advertising, advising on licensing and related contractual matters
- Representing an US-based biotechnology company in multi jurisdictional patent litigation
- Representing a Dutch vegetable plant breeding company in plant variety rights litigation
- Speaker at the European Community Plant Variety Conference, Rome 2013
- Lecturer in Rome for il Sole 24 Ore Business School and San Francisco School of Law, Summer Program 2014
Affiliations & Publications:
- International Advertising Law: A Practical Global Guide, Italy, May 2014
- Competition Policy International, Practitioners Guide
- Blogger for Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, www.kluwerpatentblog.com
- Editor on “Patent Lawyer” Magazine
Italy - Avvocato (2001)
European College of Parma (1998), University of Parma (J.D. 1997),
University of Wales, College of Cardiff (1995)
Italian, English, French
Awards & Recognitions
- "She is extremely knowledgeable and responsive, and provides commercially focused, practical advice that allows clients to successfully navigate the often difficult landscape of the Italia patent litigation system" IAM 1000, The World's Leading Patent Professionals, 2017
In her spare time Daniela enjoys dress making.