Intellectual Property Litigation
Trademark and Unfair Competition
Federica specialises in civil procedural law and is involved in IP litigation, with a particular focus on patent, trade mark and unfair competition matters. Federica assists clients with the Italian Customs related matters in the framework of the monitoring programs for customs action against goods suspected of infringing IP rights. Federica has assisted a number of clients with particular reference to electronic and pharmaceutical patent protection. Federica joined Trevisan & Cuonzo in 2008.
Her professional experience includes:
- Advising a number of high profile pharmaceutical companies (Anglo-Swedish, US and Swiss) in proceedings relating to patent infringement as well as advising on regulatory aspects in a framework of multi-jurisdictional litigation
- Advising a leading internationally well known electronics company in various proceedings concerning patent infringement as well as providing day by day legal assistance
- Advising one of the most important global licensing companies in the electronic and communications field in patent infringement litigation
- Advising a German pharmaceutical company in proceedings concerning patent infringement
- Advising an internationally well known food and beverage brands manufacturer in patent litigation
- Assisting a number of multinational companies operating in different sectors (automotive, consumer products, pharmaceutical, electronics, textile) in enforcing their IP rights through the lodging and management of Customs monitoring programs pursuant to EC Regulation 1383/03
Italy - Avvocato (2011)
University of Pavia (J.D., 2008 magna cum laude)
University of Pavia (J.D., 2006 magna cum laude)
Italian, English, French
Federica enjoys travelling. She is also a skilled photographer.