Copyright and Internet Law
Non Contentious Intellectual Property
Entertainment and Gaming Law
Lia’s focus is on trademark law representing clients in the cosmetics, electronics, textiles, fashion, design and automobile industries. She has been with the firm since 1996. As well as trademark opposition work Lia is also responsible for co-ordinating Trevisan & Cuonzo’s intellectual property registration practice and "Intellectual Property and Business Consulting". Her current work includes supervising the firm’s Anti-Piracy Group, as well as mainstream trademark work.
Lia's professional experience includes:
- Representing a multi-national company producing a wide range of products, (ceramics, paints surface finishes, chemical, medical products)
- Representing a multi-national manufacturer of heavyweight motorcycles, parts and accessories
- Advising a celebrated Italian fashion design company which operates in an international context
- Advising a multi-national producer of body care products
- Advising an acclaimed international organisation which exclusively manages well-known motor competitions and is the owner of all rights of use in relation to its trademarks
Pursuant to her work in the customs monitoring field, Lia also handles relations between the firm's clients and the Italian Customs authorities.
Affiliation and Publications
Lia is the author of various articles on the topics of intellectual property in particular trade marks and privacy and is a regular contributor to national and international publications.
Italy - Avvocato (1998)
University of Milan (J.D. 1995)
Italian, English, French
Awards & Recognitions
- "Shows her adeptness while overseeing a range of multifaceted strategic IP projects" The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals, 2018, World Trademark Review