Antitrust and Competition
“The quality is very high. They really support you as a client”
Chambers Europe, 2017
Trevisan & Cuonzo offers extensive experience and expertise in antitrust and competition law. The firm regularly advises on:
- abuse of dominant position
- cartel matters
- manufacturing controls
- merger control proceedings
- misleading advertising and marketing
- pricing and distribution practices
- restrictive trade practices and agreements
- transactions leading to concentration.
Legal services also include merger notification to Italian and EU antitrust authorities and representation of clients before the Italian Antitrust Authority in monetary fine proceedings.
The firm also provides full support services in the event of Competition authority inspections.
The firm has represented amongst others:
- A UK government agency on antitrust liability related issues, database rights and copyright enforcement
- A multinational French electronics company in a case concerning patents, standards and related antitrust liability
- A U.S. multinational company in proceedings concerning package licenses and FRAND duties before the Italian Competition Authority
- A multinational Japanese electronics company in a case concerning infringement of standard related patents, FRAND obligations and antitrust liabilities issues
- An Italian chemical manufacturer and supplier of active pharmaceutical ingredients, world leader in the field of biliary derivates, before the Italian Antitrust Authorithy in proceedings for abuse of dominant position