"Trevisan & Cuonzo is the only native firm with the clout to attract the big work...accustomed to acting for foreign companies, it is on a par with the international giants."Iam 1000: The World's Leading Patent Professionals, 2016
Trevisan & Cuonzo has solid experience in all aspects of corporate law. It acts for major domestic and international clients across a broad range of industry sectors including automotive, biotechnology, chemicals, computer games, design, IT, media, pharmaceutical, retail and telecommunications.
The firm provides ongoing advisory services on company formation, corporate regulations and compliance, joint ventures and all forms of commercial transactions including corporate re-organisation, recovery, restructuring and insolvency. It also assists in the preparation of management compliance modules.
The firm's recent experience includes:
- Long term assistance to a multi-national operating in the clothing sector with the management and administration of all company statutory obligations for its Italian branches
- Assisting a Swiss company operating in the metallurgic sector in establishing an Italian limited liability company and maintenance of company compliance obligations
- Assisting a multinational operating in the clothing sector in setting up an Italian limited liability company to manage its outlets in Italy and follow on maintenance of company compliance obligations
- Advising with the constitution of a company the purposes being the supply of engineering services and geo-scientific consultancy
- Assisting a private client as a minority shareholder in proceedings relating to directors’ liability and untruthful financial statement