"Combines its skill in dealing with domestic issues with excellent cross-border capabilities"
Chambers Europe, 2017Trevisan & Cuonzo offers one-stop practical legal advice on all issues relating to the setting up and running of franchise operations. It provides innovative and effective solutions to its franchise clients.
The firm advises on a wide range of legal issues including:
- competition law
- confidentiality agreements
- preparation and review of disclosure documents
- drafting, review and analysis of franchise agreements
- dispute resolution and litigation
- preparation of leasehold documentation for premises-based franchises
- preparation of pilot operation agreements
- trade mark, copyright and design right licences.
Trevisan & Cuonzo also assists manufacturers and distributors in the drafting and review of distribution agreements connected with franchises.
The firm's experience includes:
- Advising an Italian fashion house with the drafting and negotiating of its franchise contracts both on a national and international level
- Assisting a Swedish company in the furniture sector with drafting and negotiating its franchise contracts in Italy
Julia Holden and Francesca Ferrero have contributed to "International Franchising Law-Italy" (Published by Lexis) 2010 and recently updated in 2013