Mergers and Acquisitions
"Trevisan & Cuonzo has gained a sparkling reputation as a more dynamic and innovative option on the market."
World Trademark Review, 2015
Trevisan & Cuonzo has a wealth of experience in providing innovative and strategic M&A advice and has represented companies in a broad range of industries such as automotive, biotechnology, chemicals, computer hardware and software, insurance, IT, media, pharmaceutical, retail and telecommunications.
The firm conducts domestic and cross-border transactions including mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, corporate restructuring, joint ventures and strategic alliances of private companies and businesses.
The M&A practice lawyers work closely with a network of corporate, competition, real estate, employment and tax specialists to ensure effective and efficient completion of client transactions.
The firm's recent experience includes:
- Advising a German private equity fund on the acquisition of the controlling shareholding of a financial intermediary
- Assisting a multi-national leader in the fashion field in the acquisition of the entire shares of a small Italian company operating in the luxury furs sector
- Assisting an Italian company operating in the development, manufacturing and marketing of home appliances in the acquisition of an IP-rich company
- Assisting a multi-national pharma company in the acquisition of the entire shares of an Italian company operating in the cosmetic sector
- Assisting a US private equity fund in the acquisition of the patent portfolio of an Italian company
- Assisting an English company in the acquisition of the entire shares of an Italian company operating in the high-precision metallurgic sector
- Advising a multi-national company on the negotiation and drafting of deeds of pledge and other securities concerning the IP assets of the Italian subsidiary as collaterals for intra-group loans