Real Estate and Investment
"The lawyers have a good understanding of the law and are efficient and commercially driven."
Chambers Europe, 2016
Trevisan & Cuonzo has solid experience in the area of property investment, providing advice and assistance to both Italian and international clients through all phases of the purchase or transfer transaction. The firm is experienced in all sizes and types of real estate from business and residential properties to shopping centres and tourism complexes.
Real estate advice provided by the firm may be linked to more complex commercial transactions, such as projects in the energy sector. The firm has particular expertise in handling all phases of the purchase or leasing of entire industrial areas or sites to be used as centres or plants for the exploitation of renewable energy sources.
In the field of real estate law, the firm offers legal services in relation to:
- town planning and environmental law
- due diligence and preliminary investigation of investments
- commercial transactions in the field of corporate law
- negotiation and drafting of leases, as well as building and maintenance contracts
- all aspects of real estate investment, including the granting of loans, suitable financial arrangements and financial partners for projects, and national or international tax aspects.
Recent key representations include:
- Assistance both to private individuals and companies (in particular non Italian individuals and entities) in drafting and concluding sale/purchase agreements in the Italian territory for residential as well as commercial property and providing advice as to formal and fiscal compliance