Trevisan & Cuonzo Intellectual Property Services s.r.l. (or just Trevisan & Cuonzo IPS) is an Intellectual Property consultancy company which aims to rewrite the industry reference standards.
Founded as IP&B Consulting s.r.l. in 1999, a consulting company of the Trevisan & Cuonzo law firm, in 2020 it has been completely renewed thanks to the intuition and passion of professionals who have always been involved in the Intellectual Property sector, changing its structure, organization and social structure, quickly becoming the reference point for Italian and multinational companies.
In the area of legal advice, Trevisan & Cuonzo IPS naturally makes use of the experience and high professionalism of the Trevisan & Cuonzo law firm, recognized worldwide as one of the best firms with an exclusive focus on IP law.
Always driven by the desire to "raise the bar", in 2022 Trevisan & Cuonzo IPS joined Bianchetti & Minoja - an IP consultancy firm with over forty years of experience specializing in patents in the chemical, pharmaceutical, life science and biotech sectors - giving rise to the consortium company TCBM (www.tcbm.eu)
In particular, Trevisan & Cuonzo IPS offers tailor-made consulting services in the following areas:
- Trademarks: clients receive the most effective brand development strategies and in identifying the most useful tools to make the most of their brand portfolio. Our company manages: applications for registration, oppositions, transcriptions, annotations and renewals before the Italian Patent and Trademark Office (UIBM), the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). We are strategically connected with a world-wide network of IP consultants at Intellectual Property organizations to quickly dig deep on opinions, searches, and advise. Lawyers, consultants and agents provide out-of-court legal advice on the validity and interference of trademarks, due diligence, opinions on the registrability of trademarks, surveillance services, prior art searches, replies to official actions, representation before the UIBM Appeals Commission.
- Patents: clients receive advice for the effective protection of industrial inventions, starting from the drafting and filing, in Italy and abroad, of patent applications, from their prosecution in the examination to the litigation phases. Thanks to the experience of its professionals, Trevisan & Cuonzo IPS provides reliable and concrete assistance in defining the best patent protection strategy at every stage of a company's innovative process. In addition, we assist clients in opposition and appeal procedures in front of Patent Offices around the world. The level of excellence provided has allowed our professionals to be repeatedly nominated by the national Courts as Court Technical Experts and by clients as Party Technical Advisors. Our attorneys also deal with patent searches with a view to patentability and freedom of implementation, due diligence activities, and the validation in Italy of European and PCT patents.
- Design: clients get complete assistance for registration and management of designs and models services before the Italian Patent and Trademark Office (UIBM), the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), and other Intellectual Property bodies around the world.
- Copyright: we assist customers in the filing of intellectual works of a creative nature with SIAE.
- Domain names: we provide strategic advice related to the registration of domain names and for reassignment procedures. The protection of technological innovation is also an aspect of fundamental importance to our law firm, which continuously represents world leaders in high-profile disputes, ranging from cases of liability of the Internet Service Provider to antitrust issues related to IP and IT sectors.
Trevisan & Cuonzo IPS assists clients in multiple industry sectors: agronomic, insurance, automotive, banking, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, chemical, energy, industrial, food, manufacturing, mechanical, construction, communication and entertainment, fashion and luxury, consumer products, cosmetics, sports and electronics.
T: +39 02 8646 3313 (GMT + 1 hour)
F: +39 02 8646 3892