- Pharma & Life Sciences Litigation
- Trade Secrets
- Trademark & Design Litigation
- Patent Litigation
Alice mainly deals with litigation relating to industrial property and competition, and assists numerous companies active in the luxury and fashion, pharmaceutical, electronics and food sectors. Her activity focuses in particular on patent and trade secret litigation, as well as litigation and consultancy in the field of trademarks and design. Alice joined Trevisan & Cuonzo in 2018, having gained previous professional experience with a prestigious IP litigation boutique.
Her professional experience includes:
- Representing businesses in the fashion and luxury field on trademark exhaustion, selective distribution and unfair competition issues
- Advising multinational pharmaceutical companies in complex multi-jurisdictional litigation cases concerning patent rights
- Advising a leading internationally well known electronics company in various proceedings concerning patent infringement, including standard essential patents
- Advising various clients on IP right protection and enforcement in China for trademark, patents and designs issues
Alice has been a speaker at various conferences and training courses and is the author of numerous contributions for specialized magazines on the subject of intellectual property protection.
Italy - Avvocato
University of Parma (Italy), PhD in Business Law: intellectual property and competition, 2017 thesis: “The inventive step requirement: a comparative analysis of non-obviousness assessment under Chinese, US and European Law” (supervisor: Prof. Cesare Galli)
University of Parma (Italy), J.D. 2011 (110/110 cum laude) dissertation title: "Trademark enforcement in China. Comparative analysis and evolution perspectives” (supervisor: Prof. Cesare Galli)
Awarded "Alfredo Canessa" second prize, by Sistema Moda Italia and "Giuseppe De Maria" third prize, by Turin Chamber of Commerce for the best thesis dissertation in the field of Intellectual Property in 2012
Utrecht University – School of Law (2007-2008)