Pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (“GDPR”), Trevisan & Cuonzo Avvocati (hereinafter “Firm” or “T&C”) provides users of the website www.trevisancuonzo.com ("Website") with the following information in relation to the processing of their personal data.
1) PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Trevisan & Cuonzo Avvocati, based in 20121 - Milan, Palazzo Beccaria, Via Brera, 6, Italy; T: +39 02 8646 3313; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
While browsing the Website, T&C may acquire the following data/information:
(hereinafter jointly referred to as 'Personal Data')
3) PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
In compliance with the conditions of lawfulness under Article 6 of the GDPR, Personal Data will be used for:
4) LEGAL BASES OF PROCESSING
The legal bases for the processing of Personal Data are:
- the fulfilment of pre-contractual and/or contractual obligations;
- the legitimate interest in the processing of data useful for the prevention and suppression of fraud and any illegal activity.
The provision of data is optional. However, failure to provide it may cause the inability to provide the services and/or information requested and browsing experience on the Website may be impaired.
5) METHODS OF TREATMENT
The Data Controller carries out the processing of Personal Data in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency, as set out in Article 5 GDPR. The processing of Personal Data is carried out by specially authorised personnel, also through the use of computerised and telematic tools suitable to guarantee data security.
6) RETENTION PERIOD
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of the GDPR, Personal Data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary for the purpose for which it was acquired. In particular, the retention period of the data collected through requests made to the contact details on the Website is strictly limited to the time necessary to follow up the user's request, also taking into account how the business relationship will eventually evolve as a result of the contacts; in any case, in the absence of further developments, the data will be retained for six (6) months from the last expression of interest by the user.
7) CATEGORIES OF PERSONS AUTHORISED TO PROCESS AND TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
The Personal Data shall not be disclosed and may be known and processed by employees and collaborators of the Firm assigned to the management of the Website and/or involved in the response to requests that may be received through the contact details given on the Website. The data may be communicated to:
- third parties carrying out certain processing activities and/or activities connected with and instrumental to the same on behalf of the Data Controller, such as activities of a technical and/or organisational nature, including computer system management, telecommunications networks (including e-mail), advertising and communication services;
- firms or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities to fulfil legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
These entities process and will process Personal Data as autonomous Data Controllers or duly appointed Data Processors. The updated list of Data Processors is available upon request.
8) TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
In case of transfer of Personal Data to third parties located outside the European Union, such transfer will take place pursuant to and in accordance with Articles 44 et seq. of the GDPR on the basis of (a) adequacy decisions of the European Commission issued in favour of third countries; (b) adequate guarantees expressed by the third party recipient; (c) binding corporate rules.
9) USER RIGHTS
At any time, pursuant to Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679, the user - as a data subject - may request, in the cases provided for, access to, rectification or erasure of Personal Data or restriction of processing or object to processing. The above rights may be exercised by sending an e-mail request to: email@example.com.
Finally, the user has the right, at any time, to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, which for Italy is the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali.
10) THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND PLUG-INS
11) UPDATES AND MODIFICATIONS
Last update: October 2022.