- Intellectual Property
- Business & Commerce
- Product Liability
Giulia has gained vast experience in assisting Italian and foreign clients in both judicial and extra- judicial matters related to IP rights and commercial. Her competencies, spanning a number of legal fields, allow Giulia to have a comprehensive understanding of the matter and to offer solutions that take into account all of the client's needs. Giulia has experience in drafting and negotiating agreements as well as assisting clients in dispute resolution.
Giulia regularly hosts training courses for companies. Giulia has also lectured in conferences on packaging, franchising and employee's inventions.
Giulia joined Trevisan & Cuonzo in 2006.
Her professional experience includes:
- Advising and representing a well known multinational in the automotive sector in proceedings regarding the product liability matters
- Representing a German company operating in the field of milling machines, in litigation concerning damages for patent infringement
- Advising and representing a multinational leader in the automotive sector in legal proceedings related to the scope of application of the so called repair clause
- Advising and representing a prominent French insurance company on product liability matters
- Representing a German multinational company operating in the field of pump, in litigation concerning damages for patent infringement
- Advising and representing clients in customs monitoring activities
- Drafting and advising NDAs and agreements related to rights deriving from possible inventions
- Drafting and advising on Share Purchase Agreements, with a particular focus on IP rights involved in the transaction
- Drafting and advising R&D Agreements with University spin-offs